ANST - Re: Membership dues

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:17:55 PST 2000

Greetings!

I really appreciate the comments about what the SCA dues go to.  I had not
realized until now that the insurance and the international network were
supported by these funds.  I, for one, am far more likely to pay now than
ever.  I like the benefits we receive, especially the indirect ones (like
the international network).  I love going to Gulf Wars and would hate to
think we would never have been able to do this if we didn't have a
world-wide organization.

If that's what my $35 is going for, I'll gladly pay that (perhaps even
more).

Ciao,
Allessandre Desiderio, Elfsea
(apprentice to Mistress Stella Silvana)