ANST - Armadillo Meat

Spearweasel spearweasel at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 08:41:42 PST 2000

Keep in mind that some armadillos carry a form of
leprosy, which while it usually does not present a
threat to humans, should still be considered. On the
other hand, none of my Cajun relative have leprosy...

--- "Michael F. Gunter"
<michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I was wondering if anybody has a source for
> inspected
> armadillo meat? Rattlesnake is also needed. I need a
> couple of pounds for a special project.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Your Majesties, are you nervous yet?
>
> Yers,
>
> Gunthar

=====
Humbly Yours,

Mundania: Andrew Benton
Amtgard: Squire Yamamoto Kansuke, AKA "The Spearweasel"
SCA: Alexander the Improvised, of Bryn Gwlad

Check my website at http://lonestar.texas.net/~abenton