ANST - NRTA...

tgnst at swbell.net tgnst at swbell.net
Thu Feb 17 11:15:59 PST 2000

Crawling out of sickbed to thank all the wonderfull gentles who assisted
me with things this past weekend at NRTA.
The Vigil was beautiful, everyone had more than enough to eat and drink,
and a good party was had by everyone waiting to get in...Thanks
everyone, I think we did better than right by Ansteorra's newest Peer.
Thanks to everyone that helped clean-up so we could change the old lodge
from vigil site to school house so I didn't have to think about it as I
froze my way to bed.
Thank you to everyone who showed up to get school ready, to all my
teachers, and thier students...We all had a good time and got some good
things done.
To everyone who worked the drawing table, Thanks! I even managed to
collect a little over 150 dollars myself just walking between the
schooll house and the main hall! Thanks for all the generous donations
of handmade items, and BS Sigen for a treasure hoard of amber, jems, and
jewelry, oh my! I don't know what the final count on our drawing was,
but our first drop was over 700 dollars, Thank you Ansteorra for not
forgetting your purse!!!
And  Thank you to Thier Majesties for allowing me to use a bull horn
during the Knighting, so my words for Asaph might be heard, and to HL
Shag for repeating my tortured words, we bogged once or twice but we got
it done even if it were loudly proclaimed that Asaph was my "Beer".
I hope the Bards enjoyed the fireplace Saturday night, I caught a couple
of them having a really good philosophical dialog late in the evening,
but didn't have enough voice or oomph to stay with them...
Thanks to the good gentles who got up before me and cleaned the old
lodge so all I had to do was rearrange the furniture, all we had to do
was pack out the trash and our gear...
This is the best NRTA I've ever worked at to date, and it was mostly due
to the work ethic and comraderie of all those attending! Vivats for
everyone involved.
Now I need my covers, as a dear friend so charmingly called me last
night at Namron pop, I'm a plague rat...and forgive the lack of names, I
remember you all and will show my gratitude more fully once I have more
to give you than germs...

Yeah Team!
Thanks!!!...MS 'Stacia