ANST - New To List

Lewis, Jason JLewis at birch.com
Thu Feb 17 14:23:35 PST 2000

I am a fair Archer, But with the likes of Leif of Crescent Moon it's hard to
get noticed <g> I am trying to amass Armor so I can start fighting, but, my
Lady-wife thinks it very odd to spend 150$ on a "hunk of metal" I am a newby
Brewer and Vinter (my first batch of Cyser sits now in the basement curing
:) ) ummmmmm, I as odd as this sounds have just recently started looking
into starting to do costuming as I think I could make so of the stuff I see
people wear..That's about all I can come up with off the top of my head, I
have been told I am one of those people who will try anything once :)

Gwalchmai