ANST - Lyonesse Letters of Intent

K.C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Sun Feb 27 19:30:16 PST 2000

At 02:25 PM 2/17/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone have the URL for the Lyonesse website? I
>need to get that info before it is too late.

Greetings all,

Speaking of "Lyonesse" and "too late", a great many people have not yet
sent in their Letters of Intent.  If you are planning to fight at Lyonesse,
and would like to be considered for the Champion, please send a letter of
intent to:

K.C. Moon
114 Conway Dr.
San Antonio, TX  78209

Be sure to include your address -- so we can send back a Lyonesse
newsletter to you -- and the name of the person sponsoring you, or who you
are sponsoring.

Also, there seems to be some confusion about who can sponsor a fighter.
Each fighter must be sponsored by a lady.  This means "female person", not
"female person with AOA".  In other words, you don't need an AOA to sponsor
a fighter.

Your place in the processional Saturday morning is determined by when your
Letter of intent is received.

Now, if you *want* to be the last person in the processional, that's fine.
(Every year there's a fight to be last; you wouldn't believe the carnage.)
However, please still send a letter of intent, so we know you're coming and
can allot you to an appropriate field.

Any questions?  E-mail me!

Thanks ever so much!

Mari