ANST - New To List

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Thu Feb 17 17:02:44 PST 2000

You should fit in quite well here as an archer. Leif of Crescent Moon is
hard to better, I don't belive that we have any archers here that can from
the scores that I have seen. Welcome to our fair Kingdom.

>I am a fair Archer, But with the likes of Leif of Crescent Moon it's hard to
>get noticed <g> I am trying to amass Armor so I can start fighting, but, my
>Lady-wife thinks it very odd to spend 150$ on a "hunk of metal" I am a newby
>Brewer and Vinter (my first batch of Cyser sits now in the basement curing
>:) ) ummmmmm, I as odd as this sounds have just recently started looking
>into starting to do costuming as I think I could make so of the stuff I see
>people wear..That's about all I can come up with off the top of my head, I
>have been told I am one of those people who will try anything once :)
>
>Gwalchmai

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal