ANST - The Book of Fencing

Yoo-Mi Steffen yoomi.steffen at olympic.org
Fri Feb 18 07:24:36 PST 2000

Dear Lenny and Stefan,

Thank you for your very valuable cooperation !!!  I will try now to purchase a
reprint of The Book of Fencing.
Should you not yet know the activities of the Olympic Museum in Lausanne
(Switzerland) and specifically its Library, please browse here :
http://www.museum.olympic.org/e/studies_center/library_e.html

With kindest regards,
Yoo-Mi Steffen