ANST - Membership Numbers

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Feb 19 09:27:08 PST 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Thanks for the great work!   When do you think it would be possible to see
the same information for  1999?

Again, thanks for your efforts.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.  To darken the skies with
Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them.  I speak for no
one but myself.  My opinions are mine.  I am not a member of Middleford.
Void where prohibited.  Your mileage may vary.  No warrenty implied. :)