ANST - Bards Needed

Vanora Vanora at n-link.com
Sat Feb 19 11:39:23 PST 2000

Salut Ansteorra,

    I sent this to the Rialto and a few friends... now to
this mailing list. I'm no longer on this list due to my
present move, so please e-mail responses back to me
directly. (I *know* Ansteorra has some real talent out
there. I'd love to let the rest of the Knowne World see this
too.)

Love you,
Vanora

PS    Any messages for Badon? I'll be stopping at his place
on my way out of Texas next week and will pass them along.

>Greetings,
>
>     I asked this some time ago on the Rialto and found a
> need to ask again, and of more people. If you have any
> bardic work that *YOU* wrote and are willing to share,
then
> please send it my way with your SCA and mundane names,
what
> kingdom you're from, the title of your piece, and written
> permission (via e-mail) to use it if it has a copyright. I

> have a new webpage I just created tonight and will be
adding

--

"Man is the only animal that blushes - or needs to." - Mark
Twain

See my webpage at-
http://www.geocities.com/vanorav