ANST - water bearers

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 22 09:07:48 PST 2000

Actually it is pretty simple in most cases, one finds a warrenting
marshall, request a fighter authorization card for non-contact
participation, and answers any questions or listens to whatever class
type afair the marshall requires to authorize a person for this
activity. Fill out the card the marshall signs it, presto, one is
authorized for two years.

In service
Darius of the Bells