ANST - TRF planning meeting at Black White and Sorta Grey

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 22 10:29:15 PST 2000

I'm not sure exactly when the meeting will be held (hopefully after 5 p.m.),
but a planning meeting of the liason/coordinators for the SCA/Texas
Rennaisance Festival will be held at Black White and Sort of Grey.  We are
looking for those individuals who would like to help as deputy coordinators.
A list will follow shortly concerning the current coordinators.  If you are
interested in helping with the world's largest demo for the SCA, please come
to the meeting.

The coordinators are:

Ambrose Blackwood - Liason
Gerald of Leesville - Deputy
Stephen - Herald (and Liason assistant)
Maeve (Lisa Ehlert) - Waterbearing
Rhiannon (Christi Esparza) - Deputy Waterbearing
Mahee - Field Marshalls and Scribes
Ly. Katrina (Momma Cammie) - Crowd Marshalls
Sebastian (Jerel Ehlert) - Security
Russell the Belligerant - Deputy Security
Elaine - Bardic
Caitlin - Info Booth
Mu - Chivalric Fighters
Elias - Rapier Fighters
Brion - Construction/Maintence of Compound

Gerald of Leesville, a bard of Stargate -- Kingdom  :  Ansteorra
Husband, father, lover, singer, writer
I used to know everything, but then I remembered just how unimportant it all
was.