ANST - Question about Baldrics

Cam Battaglia cbat at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 22 12:52:33 PST 2000

Greetings fair friends,

Please pardon the bandwidth but I am curious if there
are any reserved colors for cloth baldrics?  We are
considering having the individaul TRF co-ordinators
wearing these to make them easier to locate at
Ren-Faire and I do not wish to step on any toes.
Would we be able to use yellow/gold baldrics with
Ansteorran stars?

The only reference I have been able to locate says
that only white baldrics are reserved for Knights, but
it was a very old publication.  Your assistance will
be greatly appreciated.

=====

Lady Katrina Alyse Argo
Matriarch of Clan Wyldenfrey