ANST - Question about Baldrics

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Tue Feb 22 14:01:29 PST 2000

White Baldrics are reserved for Master of Arms (MSCA).  This is the only
-reserved- baldric color.

Many associates to peers wear baldrics instead of belts, and so the colors
of Red, Green and Yellow may be mistaken by some SCA individuals to be
Squires/Students, Apprentices, and Proteges respectively.  But Red, Green
and Yellow are NOT reserved, and you could certainly use these colors to
signify individuals.

White, however, is reserved and should not be used.

Timothy of Glastonbury
Forerynel Pursuivant
Protege to Viscount Galen of Bristol