ANST - Question about Baldrics

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Wed Feb 23 15:43:34 PST 2000

May I point out that the use of the Kingdom ensign is open to all members of
the kingdom regardless of use at an event , demo or fighter practice and
war.  We sould Keep It Simple and able to use at other demos.
    Besides I dont want to have to go to TRF and get permission to use the
letters TRF It is to much of a hassle and  unneeded  red tape.
    Lets just use the Kingdom ensign as a baldric and be done with it!

                                                    Brian du Val
                                                    past liaison at TRF