ANST - Siege weapon crews

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Thu Feb 24 16:02:45 PST 2000

Tomonaga,

I'll be at war, packin' my armor and weapons. However, my mobility on the field
is severely limited at present due to a knee injury last summer. It's on the
mend, but unless it gets a whole lot better in the next two weeks I'm still
"grounded" from field battles... *sigh* ...which means that I could probably
best serve my kingdom manning a crew-served weapon in the siege battles. I
should be able to either fire a weapon, or defend it from archers, etc., as the
situation demands.

If I can, I will stand and fight with my unit (the Defenders of the Coast).
Otherwise, you can count me in. :-)

Yours,
Michael Silverhands
Defenders of the Coast / Baron of Stargate