ANST - Re: Re-enactors

Cam Battaglia cbat at rocketmail.com
Mon Feb 7 06:35:46 PST 2000

Rachel <rlw23 at hermes.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

Greetings
I am a social anthropology student at Cambridge University, England,
and a Tudor re-enactor. I am doing my finals dissertation on Historical
re-enactors. As part of my fieldwork I am conducting a survey by email of
re-enactors. If you would be willing to answer the questions on my short
email questionaire please email me. Answers will be confidential and the
Dissertation will not be published

Thank you
Rachel

I would be most willing to assist you in your field work.  Please forward the survey.

Lady Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia

--Living the Dream, Loving Ansteorra --