ANST - Another idea

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:08:43 PST 2000

>	While these are all great ideas, have you considered the fact that
>Trimarians are also on this list?  Just a question...

So they'll find out we're thinking about getting ready for the war?  Gee,
what a surprise... <G>

I'm pretty sure the Trimarans already have plenty of ideas of their own
along lines like these.  They normally put involve group fighting in their
tourneys more than we do, so they're already ahead of us in thinking about
melee training; we're playing catchup.

Now, what we really need are 'force multipliers' -- everybody make as many
ballista bolts and 4-tennis ball "rocks" as you can.  I'll do my best to see
they get used properly.  :-)

     Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra