ANST - membership

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Thu Feb 10 20:09:07 PST 2000

At 07:13 PM 2/10/00 -0600, you wrote:
>DonnelShaw at aol.com (DonnelShaw at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
> > << Family and associate members do not count towards group
> >  size. >>
> > There is the problem
>
>Well ask Corporate about that. That is their policy.
>
>We were granted a waiver to try using these groups in population counts
>for a while, but that time period has expired and is not to be renewed.
>
>Ciao,
>
>--
>Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something

The waiver experiment produce two results.  One, it did allow some groups
to pass their annual pop count when they would not have done so
normally.  But the number of groups that this affected was very
small.  Secondly, we saw a drop in the number of subscribing memberships
and to some degree in total membership over all.  These results have been
forwarded to Corporate, if you have a strong opinion on the matter I would
recommend you write the Board and give them your input.

Sir
Burke