ANST - Kingdom Membership/Pay to Play

Mirrim and Suvdchin mirrim at moritu.net
Sun Feb 13 10:12:34 PST 2000

> Some kingdoms also have a travel fund set up to ease the expense of the
> crown for travel and lodging. The Kingdom is so large the extra moneys
> would help our great crowns in there cost of their reign.
> Lady Marguerite des Fleur

Ansteorra has a travel fund for the Crown.  The Crown receives up to
$750/reign for travel within the Kingdom, up to $250 for travel to Gulf War or
Pennsic, and up to $150 for phone expenses.  I say up to because they have
to show mileage to events or receipts to be reimbursed.  This money comes
from the Kingdom's General Fund unless someone donates money specifically
to one of these 3 funds.  The maximum amounts are set in the Kingdom
budget.

Mirrim
Chancellor of the Ansteorran Exchequer

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"