ANST - Re: ANST-Announce - Painted award charters needed!

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Feb 15 15:30:21 PST 2000

> The "P" AoA is the AoA charter that has the long P versal going down the left
> side of the award charter.  It's the "P" of "Pray let..."
>
> Does that help some?
>
> Curstaidh

Yes, it does. For some reason with the space between the "P" and "ray" in
the original message it just didn't occur to me that it was the word "Pray".
I thought perhaps the "ray" was refering to rays of light on the scroll
or something.

I believe this is what my own AoA scroll from years ago says.

So is this particular AoA scroll preferred? What determines which one
the AoA recipent gets? What's on hand? The whims of the scribes? The
desires of the Royalty?

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net