ANST - Membership Numbers

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Feb 16 11:07:17 PST 2000

It came up for me.

Are these sustaining memberships?  Or all memberships combined?   Do  lifetime
memberships always get figured in, if they were offered during this time
frame?   In this timeframe, was there an increase in membership cost?  Were the
types of memberships available always the same during this time?

The biggest drop for many groups seems to come between the first and second
years shown.  What year was the "BOD Fiasco"?  What year did the Pay to Play
issue get the most attention?

With these drops in number...how much of the drop do folks estimate results from
people actually quitting the SCA, rather than not buying memberships?

Also...there at least seems a trend in the last couple of years, for the numbers
in the various groups to increase a bit.  Have there been any increases in
membership this year?  The convenience of the online forms might help a bit...

Isobel