ANST - Northern Regional Championship

Ceridwen of Wizard's Keep auntdwen at peakonline.com
Wed Feb 16 22:40:39 PST 2000

Isobel:

I should add to Ld. Owen's very thurough and capable answer about the
responsibilities of the N. Reg. Warlord(s)  that when they developed the
event/title Ld. Torvald and Ld. Johann had also intended for the Warlord(s)
to also be sure the next event was scheduled and held.  Not necessarily
stewarding or sponsoring it themselves, but being sure it was coordinated
and actually happened.  It is, of course, up to the Crown to choose how best
to make use of the Warlord(s) in combat.

Baroness Ceridwen
House Wizard's Keep
Shire of the Wastelands