ANST - Armadillo Meat

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Feb 17 10:03:48 PST 2000

> Hmm. I wonder if there is an official "food taster" in
> their Majesties entrourage yet.

That's what the Queen's Champion is for.

> Gunthar, I think your chances of becoming a Duke would
> be better by just entering the next Crown Tourney. :-)

That is the old fashioned way. I've decided that it would be
much easier if every Crown knew I would cook something
"special" for them and therefore making the prospect of being
Crown so unpleasant that nobody would want the job. Makes
for very easy lists.

Ah, that Machiavelli guy had some interesting thoughts....

> Stefan li Rous

Yers,

Gunthar the devious