No subject

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:05:51 PST 2000

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:59:08 GMT
Greetings to the List.

This evening around 8pm, Lord Morgunn who is relocating from Fargo ND is
landing in my living room, with a mid sized u-haul in my driveway.

I have never met him face to face, but we have corresponded both on the
Armour Archive and via icq, and he will be a good strong fighter and player
for the Steppes area.

He has procured an apartment in the Lewisville area, and will need help
unloading his u-haul there tomorrow afternoon and evening, it isnt alot of
stuff, but some of it is more than I can handle (Duncan is with his Majesty
at Estrella so it's up to me!)

He and his 2 pet parrotts will be staying over night here in the upstairs to
get a chance to rest from the long drive, tonight is armour workshop and
open house for those who would like to come and greet him, and make him feel
welcome.

Please either call me 972-245-9707 or email me at ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
if you would like to come by or offer assistance.

Thanks everyone!

Larissa
Rollerskating Duchess and Patron of all decent fabric warehouses.