ANST - Money needs (was Kingdom membership)

Patrick J.Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Fri Feb 18 07:07:37 PST 2000

<<<<<snippage>>>>>

> Young, poor people often have
> more energy than richer older people. If we have more fun, more people
> come making more money.
> Yours Willow

excuse me?  Talk about generalizations.  You could also say:

Rich older people have more free time and disposable income than young
poor people. They have a great ability to put together the Wonderful
World of Pageantry.  If we have more pageantry, more people come,
making more money.

Kingdom's have had events that cost $2 and still people don't pay
site fees.  Socio-economic generalizations are not the answer to
to problem.  If it was, it would have been fixed in A.S. 10.

Petruccio