ANST - Kingdom membership

Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) baw2 at lucent.com
Fri Feb 18 09:20:49 PST 2000

Okay, I think that we have all beat this dead horse quite sufficiently,
Horse Tartar anyone?

We as Kingdom have never supported an additional charge for non-members.  It
will most likely never become a policy, and most groups do not do it.
Therefor, most of this argument has been for naught.

There have been good suggestions put forth on how to encourage new members,
and I am sure that some of them will probably start showing up around the
Kingdom.

Perhaps it is time to leave it at that and go on to other discussions......

Alys
Steppes.