ANST - SCA Fighter's Handbook

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 11:33:10 PST 2000

>I have heard mention of something called the SCA
>Fighter's Handbook, but I have not actually seen one
>myself. Where might I obtain a copy? I surely could
>use the help...
>
>=====
>Humbly Yours,
>
>SCA: Alexander the Improvised, of Bryn Gwlad

The Fighters Handbook is available from the SCA marketplace (i.e. stock
clerk). It covers SCA minimums as well as techniques and construction of
weapons and armour....the Kindom further restricts fighting equipment and
specific technique (for instance we do not kill from behind, though is
allowed in socity rules) so before you make a weapon or develope a technique
you should double check our participants handbook to make sure that it is
allowed in our kindom...

Lorraine