ANST - Fwd: fw: The SCA is going to be featured on the Sally Show.

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 20:36:13 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/20/2000 11:54:18 AM Central Standard Time,
azure0terra at earthlink.net writes:

Greetings unto the list -- this was sent to me from a player in Colorado --
thought everyone might like to know.

Kayleigh, Queen

<< The SCA is going to be featured on the Sally Show.

 Greetings and Peace to all Gentles from the Lord Brion Bearclaw and his
  lady Begume Basimah Ullahkhan of the Barony of Blackstone Mountain in
  the Kingdom of AEthelmearc:  We were recently blessed with an invitation to
be guests for a segment of the "Sally Jesse Raphael Show" in New York City
earlier this week. Ms. Sally asked specific questions about the SCA to us and
Lord Bearclaw gave a demonstration as well as details of the activities and
 educational value in our August organization.
  Ms. Sally's crew and producers created a very stable environment for the
 Begume's walker and wheelchair, including providing private ground
 transportation to and from the airport and the studio. They even insured
 she had a handicapped accessible hotel room and private Green (waiting)
 Room. A staff member/intern was assigned to assist the Begume in
 maneuvering any inaccessible areas while taping the show. We were very
 impressed with the attention to detail and concern for her comfort and
 welfare. The show's title: "Odd, Odd Couples" doesn't capture the
positiveness
 the show displayed, but we hope all will be able to watch in their local
 areas or tape it for later viewing. We were told our show is due to be
 aired perhaps the week of February 21st, but before the 28th. For actual
 airdate please monitor Sally's webpage at: sallyjr.com next week. Please
 pass on this message to those interested.
  Vivat and in Service to All..   The Begume Basimah Ullahkhan of the High
Pathan Tribe of Khan, Founder and Monitor, Medieval disabled Comrades
Discussion List