ANST - Question about Baldrics

Cam Battaglia cbat at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 23 07:35:16 PST 2000

Lorraine,

Thank you for your kind words ... we all do what we
can, when we can, for our Kingdom.  And I appreciate
your input on the baldrics.  I think the majority vote
will be for the dark gold baldrics with the Ansteorran
Star.

BTW, we are holding a TRF meeting at both BWsoG and at
Crown Tourney (we are still looking for Deputy
Coordinators), so I will see you at both events.

In service to Ansteorra,
Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a.  Momma Cammie
m.k.a.  Cam Battaglia