ANST - Pictures

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 14:15:03 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/24/00 4:03:54 PM Central Standard Time,
shawnfarrel at hotmail.com writes:

<<
 Why is it that all the pictures are of heavy fighters?Every body has
 pictures of heavy fighters. Were there no light fighters there? Or are they
 not liked by anyone? I was thinking of becomeing a light fighter. But if
 it's going to make me an outsider, I don't think I will. >>

The photos were taken probably were snapped by someone into heavy. I know
that we take lots of rapier pics here. But if having your pic taken is the
only reason to fight?? oh well :o)

We rapier fighters here in anstoerra are far from outsiders. Just ask the
newest Lion of ansteorra, Don Eule.

Ld Pieter Rausch
Ansteorra YRM
Cadet to Don Jeremy