ANST - Pictures

Dennis O'Connor dmoc at primenet.com
Thu Feb 24 15:26:29 PST 2000

 --- shawn farrel <shawnfarrel at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Why is it that all the pictures are of heavy
> fighters?Every body has
> pictures of heavy fighters. Were there no light
> fighters there? Or are they
 > not liked by anyone? I was thinking of becomeing a
> light fighter. But if
 > it's going to make me an outsider, I don't think I
> will.

My wife and I took the pictures mentioned.  We took
pictures of fighting in the Battle Pit because we helped
to build the Battle Pit.  We didn't have time to catch
even half the fighting there, or the Open Field battle.
But then, the photos weren't the focus of our Estrella
activities this year.

No slight of Lights is intended.  We just weren't
involved in that so we took no pics.  Maybe
someone else did.  Between having a digital
camera, being local, and the ease-of-use
of GatherRound, hopefully I'm just the first.

As to Light being "outsiders", I know that
Queen Alisandra of Atenveldt fought Rapier
at Estrella XVI.  She seems "in" enough
for me.  She even has her own bridge !
Dennis O'Connor                    dmoc at primenet.com
Vanity Web Page   http://www.primenet.com/~dmoc/