ANST - Why the pictures of heavy fighters

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 24 18:05:20 PST 2000

It is best to say that we take the pictures.  We do not have professional
photographers covering our events.  If you take the pictures and send them
to Armond they will appear on the web site.  It just so happens that most
of the people active or interested  in heavy fighting take the pictures you
see.    It is not a slight to you  or the rapier community, but a need to
be filled.  Take pictures and we will post them!  We'd all like to see
them.

Ld.  Daniel Stewart

"Kelley, Sean" <Sean_Kelley at stercomm.com>@ansteorra.org on 02/24/2000
05:05:47 PM