Hey Kayleigh !!!!!!!!!!

EDWARD J. DEROSA BHWP30B at prodigy.com
Sat Jan 1 17:01:11 PST 2000

----------
From: Lord Larkin O'Kane <larkin at webstar.net>
To: ansteorra at eden.com
Subject: Re: Hey Kayleigh !!!!!!!!!!
Date: Monday, May 19, 1997 10:03 AM

On Mon, 19 May 1997 09:46:50 -0500, Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald wrote:

>>Why is this on the mailing list?????????????????
>>
>>Bors
>>This is not even worth the time to put my signature on.
>>

>Bors....Take a powder.  You are not the thought police.

No, but he is a member of this general board who is concerned that
lately there have been an influx of private messages that should have
been just that... Private.  I do not agree that this message was one
of those; but I do agree with the sentiment that prompted Baron Bors
message.

Larkin
===

Incidentally, "Baroness Keleigh Drake" <zkr26 at ttacs.ttu.edu> is the
address being sought.
----------

If a person subscribing to this list has a probelem with a message that
they think is personal then why not write a polite, PRIVATE e-mail back to
the originator with a suggestion that they should send their messages of a
type that lend themselves to be of interest to only one person privately
instead of to the list. Constanly sending questions to the list about why a
message was not sent privately is imho just as bad as the original message
itself. This message should have been obvious that they did not have a
private e-mail address to send it to. The response asking why it was sent
to the list has generated 6 to 8 replies having nothing to do with the
list, i.e causing more "harm" than the original message.

HL Steffan of the Tall Pines