ANST - Estrella - LAST CHANCE

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Sun Jan 2 13:59:43 PST 2000

BTW, I forgot to add that:

- If you preregister, you can get in at 8:00am on Wednesday.
If you do not, you must wait until 12:00 Noon.

- If you want to get the member price, you need to remember
to send in proof of membership.

- You must pay by money order (no personal checks), so leave
time to go by the Stop&Go and get a money order.

See Ya!