ANST - New Peerage Proposal

Christopher D. Baran rrhms at texoma.net
Tue Jan 4 00:43:21 PST 2000

Hi there!

	This is Centurion Romanius finally coming out of the closet and making a
way or another...I would hate for there to be a huge percentage of the
populous to be against this but not speak up (or vice versa) and later on
complain about this new peerage.  This list has hashed this subject out
before so before the replies debating the issue come pouring, in here is the
contact information for the BoD:

S.C.A. Board of Directors
c/o Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc
Box 360789
Milpitas, CA 95036

And the BOD can be reached by Email at: directors at sca.org

Remember, if you don't say anything, you shouldn't complain later!

	Centurion Romanius