ANST - [SCA-Archery] Final XXII IKAC Report

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Thu Jan 6 06:09:11 PST 2000

> Here are the final scores for the IKAC IKCAC. We (Ansteorra)
> did not do to
> well, but things could have been worse.
> Thank you to all that shot, their are some name not listed
> here. I will try
> to have a list of all that shot put in the Black Star. Lets
> try to do better
> next year (2000).

Could you please post for those of us who may be recent new residents, or
who may have just recently become interested in archery how it is handled in
this Kingdom?

Are there regular IKAC rounds that happen in the various regions each month?
Are there weekly/monthly archery practices?

My ladyewife and myself both shoot--and we have a new transplant from the
East Kingdom who has been fairly active in archery--but information seems to
be less available than other practices.  Perhaps it's just because we are
out in BFE and haven't hooked up with the right people yet.

If I have questions, I would imagine that there may be others here who might
be curious also  :)

In Service,
  Petruccio