ANST - Gulf War Newspaper

Odindisa at aol.com Odindisa at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 18:14:26 PST 2000

Unto the good gentles of the fair kingdom of Ansteorra come greetings from
THLady Odindisa Egilsdottir, editor and publisher of "The War Dispatch," the
Gulf War newspaper.

It is my desire to publish "The War Dispatch" again this year at Gulf War.
Last year was the first year the paper was published and I hope to make the
paper bigger and better this year.  I am looking for an individual who would
be interested in serving as the Ansteorran Correspondent, someone who could
provide reports regarding news of special interest to the Ansteorrans who
will
be attending the war.  The person serving as correspondent should be onsite
by Tuesday afternoon of war week as the paper will be published Wednesday
through Saturday.  If there is anyone subscribed to this list, of if you know
of anyone not subscribed, who would be interested in serving in this
capacity, please contact me for further information.

Thank you for your time.  I remain

In Service,
THLady Odindisa Egilsdottir
Editor/Publisher "The War Dispatch"