ANST - Questions about Kings & Queens

Amy20987699 at aol.com Amy20987699 at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 08:45:09 PST 2000

Hi,

     I'm very new to the SCA and have a few questions I'd like to ask. I
attended a group party over the holidays and heard some of my new friends
talk about kings and queens.  I'm interested in learning more about the
"crown".  Please excuse me if I ask silly or difficult questions.
     I have a general ideal of what the King/Queen does, but what are the
most difficult things a king/queen has to do? What makes a "good"crown? What
do people mean when they talk about an "ineffective crown"?

Thank you in advance for helping me understand.  IUnfortunatly, my computer
is going in for repairs, so I won't be on line for a while.  I'm going to try
and read online from a friends computer.

Amy