ANST - A&S special

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 17:18:23 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/5/2000 6:36:36 PM Central Standard Time,
esmitman at ghg.net writes:

<< f you're talking about the Ivory Tower, which is Stargate's A&S
publication, it's out! Buy one now!

 Teleri >>
NO-Daughter,  I'm talking about a kingdom publication that was being handled
by Don Modeus and was taken over by some one else who needed a release from
me for some of my work , but have not heard any more about,
type A&S issue.  Or was I only  imagining and fantasizing in my deluded brain?
Bors
p.s.  If you wanted to send me a copy of the Two Towers issue (complimentary
of course- I'm am a Scot ) I would bequeath more Estates to you and Manfred .