ANST - period boots

Einarr Thorbjarnarsson einarr_t at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 21:08:49 PST 2000

I offer this solution to the whole millenium thing: the 2000 people have had
their party, now it is the time for the 2001 party.  To put forward this
solution EVERYONE in the ENTIRE WORLD is duly invited to Ld. Einarr's Real
Millenium Celebration.  Join me in Times Square.  Promises: lots of people,
a spectracular midnight countdown (we might drop a giant ball), and lots of
bands and confetti.  Come on out. We'll party like its 1399.

This is not a legal state of SCA, Inc, the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, and
should not be taken at all seriously in any way.

Ld. Einarr.