ANST - Millenium 2001 New Years party

Fopdejour1 at aol.com Fopdejour1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 21:21:26 PST 2000

einarr_t at hotmail.com writes:

<< I offer this solution to the whole millenium thing: the 2000 people have
had
 their party, now it is the time for the 2001 party.  To put forward this
 solution EVERYONE in the ENTIRE WORLD is duly invited to Ld. Einarr's Real
 Millenium Celebration.  Join me in Times Square.  Promises: lots of people,
 a spectracular midnight countdown (we might drop a giant ball), and lots of
 bands and confetti.  Come on out. We'll party like its 1399. >>

Been there, done that, have the T shirt...used it to wash my car, need
another one.....I have to say that there is nothing quite like standing for
hours in weather measuring in the single digits swapping booze with stragers,
while you and two of your friends, along with a million other drunks watch a
big sparkly ball descend a pole  (New Years 98)....amazing the things we do
for kicks...I WANNA GO BACK...count me in!!!!!!

Chas de B.