[ANST - New Peerage Proposal]

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 11:46:29 PST 2000

Kassandra writes:

Sorry but a POA is for a Peerage and we don't call ALL of them Royal Peers.
Most of just Peers. I got my POA with my Pelican not my County.Kassandra

I also received a patent with my Pelican and my Laurel, but I consider each
in a very different light with different experiences attached, but that's
just me.

That capitolized "ALL" gets my curiousity going :), I recognize and respect
your Excellencies differing opinion, if we all thought the same way,
conversation would be less fun!

If you have time to share some of our Kingdom's history  or your thoughts in
more detail with me on private email, I would love it, I am always eager to
pull up a chair and learn about other's experiences!

Warm regards!

Larissa

who in 50 years will probably be having this same discussion with Gunthar on
some park bench while feeding pigeons.