ANST - The New **********

L Bledsoe temporal at midnightrealm.org
Thu Jan 6 13:14:03 PST 2000

<snippy>Alright, what are we going to do about this?

I personally am going to ignore the "29th of February"
in protest.

Cullinn

<unsnippy>

Does this mean that on the 29th of February we can all take the day off and
know that it's not going to count towards missing a day of work? Yeehaw! I
can shut my computer down and ignore life for 24 hrs!

Fionna

beneath this dark cloud you left me under
     can't sort it out so I'll sit and wonder
          tell myself, "It hurts, don't it"
               now my heart will be forever haunted

Si j'etais en vie,  je t'aurais aime.