ANST - (no subject)

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Jan 10 15:51:25 PST 2000

Krzysztof Kopernik wrote:

> Something doesn't add up.

I agree with Krzysztof.  And, I'm tired of the passive aggressive game involving
threats of, "I'm quitting"  or "I'm not joining because of this" etc., etc.
However, overall, I'll apologize for the site not being current regarding the
rapier night- I had started, but had never completed, getting the information in
to our Web Master.

Overall, one thing that I've realized in my own web page making, and had Master
Cynric point out to me several weeks ago...correct information must be available
for it to go on the web.  People who maintain web sites generally are not soley
responsible for hunting down content, particularly in a site that is complete
other than for updates.  However, these folks generally are quite happy to post
info that they are given.

I suggest that to avoid problems such as those recently described, another person
or people in the group should periodically review the site to make sure that info
is posted.  When it's not there, then this person can hunt down the info.  I
generally try to do this for any site that I care about...particularly concerning
my group's contact and unofficial calendar on the Ansteorra site.  In addition,
we should make sure that all group webmasters receive a copy of the group
newsletter, which generally contains updates and info....

Isobel