ANST - New period casting list

Aengus1 at aol.com Aengus1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 16:53:58 PST 2000

Unto those who read these words does THL Aengus MacBain send fond greetings.

I apologize for the intrusion, but I wanted to inform you of a new period
metalcasting mailing list. Below you can find all the pertinent addresses.
Post message: Metalcasting at onelist.com
  Subscribe:    Metalcasting-subscribe at onelist.com

The purpose of this list is to provide a forum for those interested in the
art of period metalcasting to share information and ideas. I cordially invite
one and all to join us.

I will now return you to your regularly scheduled list.

YIS,
THL Aengus MacBain

            'Fidem qui perdit, nihil pote ultra perdere.'
        The man who loses his honor can lose nothing further.

Azure, a stags head couped affronty Or, a bordure embattled Argent.