ANST - Gulf War Archery and Seige

adams, ozy ozy at door.net
Tue Jan 11 09:52:44 PST 2000

It has come to my attention that the bulk arrows prepared for last year will
not be going to war this year. Anyone counting on having ammo there waiting
will be sadly dissapointed. Bring your own ammo, organize arrow parties. I
will be having several in Bonwicke , but we will probably only have enough
ammo to cover our archers.
While on the subject, there is always a need for tennis balls for ammo for
seige weapons. It looks like we will have a record turn out this year, but
ammo (as always) wil be in short supply. If anyone had a little spare time
to shake down their local tennis clubs for dead balls, it would be HUGELY
appreciated. Please get in touch with me if you can help out the cause.
There will also be a need for warm, armored bodies to man seige weapons, no
experience needed, very little contact involved. We need three armored,
authorized fighters per weapon and can always use company!

Sq. Erasmus Totengraber,
Western Regional Warlord