ANST - Re: anonymous post about website

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Jan 11 16:29:16 PST 2000

blaan at flash.net wrote:
> Just a question....Has anyone who has been discussing the merits and lack thereof
> of the anonymous poster who dissed the Bjornsborg website thought to write
> directly to the "cryptic" address from the poster to see if they got a response?
> Seems a logical next step.
> Annes

Yes. The first day it was posted. I mentioned several files in the Florilegium
that the individual might find of interest and offered to answer any further
questions they had. However, I was not one of those involved in the public
discussion here (until now).

My message did not bounce. However, I have not recieved any kind of
reply, yet.

Maybe I'm just easy prey, but I'm willing to believe the individual is/was
just a very frustrated individual trying to find out more about this
somewhat wierd organisation they had heard about. I have heard numerous
times of folks who had been looking for something like the SCA for years
before they found us. I believe such comments can be found in my files. :-)
We are not that easy to find, although the Internet is in some ways making
it easier.

Frankly, had I gone to an announced meeting place and waited an hour and
no one showed up, not once, but twice, I would be a bit frustrated myself.

Lord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net