ANST - FW: 12th night photos

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Tue Jan 11 19:34:23 PST 2000

I have gone round and round with this issue.  The reason you do not see
pictures of this sort on the Ansteorra web is because if you can determine
a face, you must have the permission form.  I know, I know.  The chances
are pretty good nothing will ever come of not having a permission form, but
an advising attorney for Ansteorra has told me that we need them
regardless.  Now keep in mind this is for an official SCA site, such as
that of a Barony, Shire, or any other SCA-related site.  This does not
include private sites on peoples personal web sites.  As a matter of fact
this is how the Ansteorra server will overcome the burden of gathering
permission forms.  Any images that cannot be secured with a permission form
will be housed elsewhere.  Just my two cents worth on this topic.
Krzysztof