ANST - The other side of the Crown - Long again

ELYSANDRE at aol.com ELYSANDRE at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 10:33:45 PST 2000

Gunthar , there is something else that you forgot, and that is the warm
feeling a crown gets when they give largesse or a pat on the back to an 8
year old child who has entered Laurel's prize tourney or is waterbearing
around the list field and that child's face lights up and will remember your
kindness for the rest of their life and be encouraged to go on and do bigger
and better things.  I know this because when you were prince, you gave my
daughter a ring as largesse for her entries into an A & S competition.  It
made her day and I saw the smile on your face later as you watched her show
me her ring and tell me that "the PRINCE" gave it to her.  Like you said
there are many rewards that go along with being crown as well.

             Elysandre