ANST - FW: 12th night photos

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Wed Jan 12 22:02:18 PST 2000

I have been gathering links for months now.  Trying to organize a page of
links can be troublesome.

When I receive someone's private page of links I try to save it for this
page.  There has not been a substantial amount of change in the current
links page, but the future is very near.

If you have some links you might send them.  I think I have most of them,
but I may have misplaced a few along the way.  I always appreciate
assistance like this.

Anyway, the answer is yes.  I have been trying to incorporate this.  It
took several months to get past the legal hassles, but we will see what we
can do.

Krzysztof